It’s rare to find an office space in AZ that isn’t on social media. But while some businesses may have social media accounts, many aren’t using them to their full potential. Forbes reports LinkedIn as being the most important social platform for businesses to market to other businesses; with 400 million users and growing, the potential and possibilities are endless.
Here are five ways that your company should be using LinkedIn:
1. To establish an online presence. While a brick and mortar Arizona commercial office space exudes professionalism in person, establishing a professional presence online is just as important. A well put together and maintained LinkedIn page helps to increase visibility online, while putting a face to your business’ name.
2. To network with other professionals. Most LinkedIn users are business professionals who use the platform for work relationships and connections. Branching out and building your network may present new opportunities that you wouldn’t have otherwise been exposed to.
3. To acquire new clients. Due to the business-focused mindset of LinkedIn’s users, visitors of your business page are more likely to generate leads than any other social media outlet. Take advantage of this online market, and create a compelling and informative page.
4. To stay connected to current clients. Social media can be a valuable resource to effectively engage with clients. Stay connected to your clients or customers by answering questions, keeping them informed of any news or events, or asking how your company can better meet their needs.
5. To showcase your skills. Use LinkedIn as an opportunity to showcase who you are as a company. Post any videos or articles about your business, or showcase your awards and accolades. This is a space to make an impression and communicate who you are as a company.
In what ways does your Arizona commercial office use social media? Let us know by commenting on our LinkedIn page! If you have any questions regarding office space in AZ space, direct them to Camroad Properties. Don’t forget to check out our blog for more tips and advice on office culture!
Image by: Nan Palmero
WRITTEN BY: Portia Dempsey