If you rent your office space in Mesa, Phoenix or Tempe from Camroad Properties, your space is already pristinely manicured and maintained. You already smile at the neatly trimmed grass and foliage; you already feel that wave of calm which washes over you as you enter your office space in Phoenix. But once you’ve taken off your coat, found a spot for your lunch in the fridge, and taken a seat at your desk, do you ever find yourself feeling uncomfortable? Do you feel like you aren’t capitalizing on the time you have available that day, or that potential productivity is exchanged for restlessness?
Perhaps your office space in Phoenix, Mesa or Tempe could use a Feng Shui makeover. Feng Shui, the Japanese art of décor, channels the energy in the office into its workers to create a more harmonized, productive task force. You spend about as much time at the office as you do in bed every night, so why not give your office the feng shui makeover it deserves! Here are a few tips on how to implement Fen Shui into your office space in Phoenix!
1. Go green: To create good energy and liven up the office space, try adding a few healthy potted plants. The larger the better, and plants which require low lighting work best for an office setting.
2. Adjust your desk: To increase your productivity, make sure your back isn’t to the door. Instead, move your desk around to face either the door or the window and try to let in as much soft, natural light as possible.
3. Eliminate cord clutter: To create a cleaner, more organized space, hide any visible office equipment cords either under your desk or bound together and tucked away out of sight.
4. Create comfort: Make sure that your immediate work station is a comfortable one – pick a supportive chair, keep your desk tidy, and try not to shove papers and documents into unseen spaces (like drawers and cabinets).
5. Pick a color: Depending on the energy you wish you cultivate in your office space, pick a color that compliments it well. For a calming atmosphere, try a cool blue or muted green. For something brighter and sunnier, try a warm lemon yellow.
No matter what your business, Feng Shui can be an effective method of brightening, invigorating, and revitalizing your office space in Phoenix, Tempe, or Mesa. To learn more about our offices, visit our website at http://www.camroadproperties.com/.
Written by: Savannah Ivanitski