Valentine’s Day is the perfect time for your office space in Phoenix to show your valued customers some love and appreciation. After all, they are the life force behind your business. Even though they’re vital to your success, it’s sometimes easy to forget to show them just how thankful you are. These 6 tips are simple ways to let them know they’re special, and just how much you care.
1. Ask & listen: If your Phoenix office space is lacking a personal connection to your customers, it may keep them from returning. Convey the message that you care by simply asking if they are happy with your service. This gives you an outside perspective of your company’s performance and allows you to listen to their complaints and address any concerns. When done properly, it not only helps your business, but enhances the customer relationship.
2. Cards & holiday cheer: It’s a common practice to send handwritten cards to your valued customers during the holidays. Unfortunately, every other business is doing the same thing, and it’s easy to get lost in the shuffle. Try sending out cards on customer anniversaries, customer birthdays, or unique holidays. This will help set your business apart from the rest and leave a lasting impression.
3. Reward their loyalty: They’ve stuck by you through thick and thin, so give credit where it’s due and reward their loyalty. This can mean giving them a small discount, such as an annual discount on their anniversary, or highlighting them as your client on your company’s website or on social media. Just knowing that they’re appreciated and valued will keep them loyal for many years to come.
4. Treat them to treats: Who doesn’t love sweets and treats? Go above and beyond by sending donuts, cookies or candy to their Phoenix office space. They’ll feel the love, appreciation, and a sugar rush.
5. Send a handwritten note: In this day and age, taking the time to handwrite anything more than a grocery list is a rarity. Make your customers feel extra special by putting in that extra effort to write, by hand, a special note of thanks for their continued business and support. It may seem antiquated, but thoughtful little gestures won’t go unnoticed.
6. Throw them a party: Hold a customer appreciation event for your customers and business associates. It will provide a fun environment to mingle, connect and build meaningful relationships with your valued customers.
How does your office space in Phoenix show your customers love? Let us know by commenting on our LinkedIn page! If you have any questions regarding Phoenix office space, direct them to Camroad Properties. Don’t forget to check out our blog for more tips and advice on office culture!
WRITTEN BY: Portia Dempsey